Re: "Islamic"[extremist] Genocide of Bengal 1971-A Socialoist Study

Mark parashakti108 at yahoo.com
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 23:13:42 -0000

--- In sd-2@yahoogroups.com, "mysheikh2003" wrote:
[...]
>MS: Political and military upheaval did not end the Pakistani Islamic
interference in Bengal after Bangladeshi independence. Rummel notes
that "the massive bloodletting by all parties in Bangladesh affected
its politics for the following decades. The country has experienced
military coup after military coup, some of them bloody", not
underestimating the role of the evil Pakistani Islamic ISI. (Death By
Government, p.334.) Comments on the General Role of Religions in
Genocides:

-M: Mysheikh, as an international social organizer, I am very concerned
about preventing such atocracies from occuring. I have developed SD2 as
a system with heavy quality filtering to keep extremists from rising in
power.

>MS: "One cannot fully understand the history of a people without
having studied their religious history. A large number of events,
secular in appearance and of the political or purely economic nature,
carefully seen show a deep religious link and causation." R.Pattazzoni

-M: I hope that your intentions are not anti-Islamic in nature. My
intention is for SD2 to be friends of ALL people and religions. I am
more than happy to work with both Hindus and Muslims, and I hope that
SD2 will be used to bring a lasting peace to all of God's people.

-Allah Akbar(God is great)
-Shanti(peace)
-Mark, International Social Organizer, SD2
-Seattle WA USA