formatting

denis bider yahoo at denisbider.com
Tue, 12 Apr 2005 23:45:30 +0200

> >RE: hi there Just been to the website the Q&A file should be
> reworked, because it's text is a few feet wider than my screen...the
> students for SD-2-file is easier to read, though some letters and
> words are missing. groetjes, Ronaldo
>
> -M: I did have it formatted for easier reading, but then it was hard
> to copy and paste.

I use UltraEdit, which allows you to edit text files in wrap mode (free
flowing, no hard line breaks), and then it also has a fairly straightforward
function that automatically applies hard line breaks at a certain column
boundary, which you would do on a copy of the original file that is intended
for publishment.