RE: [sd-2] Re: Testing SD2? - Absolutely!

denis bider yahoo at denisbider.com
Tue, 12 Apr 2005 23:45:30 +0200

> -M: Are you going to use the Condorcet poll sheets as a data input to
> the PageRank ranking? That is how I would do it. Condorcet would see
> the assymetry of the data points as being ranked in order, but is
> only a first-order algorithm.

That's a good idea, we can do that kind of analysis too.

However, I was thinking of doing the SD2 poll separately from the Condorcet
vote, and the names people enumerate on the SD2 question can be those of any
member of Mensa, not just the candidates. So that we get a real graph of all
of the voters and the relations between that, and get the highest-ranking
from that.

It would be interesting to see how many of the resulting highest-ranking are
actually candidates.